Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm jz not good enough

SPM finally over..i can relax for about 14more days start frm today until d day i need to go for NS..i reli hope tat place is a good place wif no hv gangster la

I heard some ppl say b4 tat if they can become me for atleast 1day..1day will be great for them..i was realy happy for having ppl say tat to me..but again, am i really tat great? ppl would think tat i hv a good looking face, live in 3story hse, parents do not nag at me, i can face the comp for a whole day,i m good in studies...but to be honest, it is best to not become me..not even 1 day..i m actually not tat good in ur thoughts, almost everyone around me especially my frens, are hving relationship probs...n they would like to ask me how to solve it,wad to do, wad not to do...i do hv my failures too..mayb even more than u all if we compare it..

Once i open my facebook home page, i saw smtg really break my heart into pieces..at 1st i tot wad i saw wrong..but then it is real, i was stunned for a few minutes..my brain is totally blank..then i laugh at myself..why would i put so much hope on her?? i told her b4 tat i would wait her since d last time she reject me n i tot i might get d chance..she told me tat she is sorry for giving me high hopes n expectation..i felt silly everytime someone say that to me..

Ngoh hai mai hou soh ar??

No comments:

Post a Comment