Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Friend de Arguement~~~

lol..ytd hv some arguement btw my fren..make sure u are 13+..or else dun say me teach u bad word ar..here is their conversation:

A says:
i wan bath ady
i jz come bck frm PM

B says:
grr
PM?

A says:
then gt someone go toilet so i use pc 1st

B says:
pasar malam?

A says:
yala

B says:
lol
i need bath oso

A says:
nola..i jz come bck frm meeting of Perdana Menteri

B says:
i just came back from dinner
with jolin tsai

A says:
yameh
i think u meet wrong ppl..she's wif me jz nw

B says:
ur 1 is a wannabee la
my 1 original 1

A says:
=.=

B says:
same tight when i F her

A says:
ur wan sure no tattoo
fake tattoo

B says:
just like b4 she was famous

A says:
mine's real

B says:
real 1 leh~

A says:
urs sticker

B says:
tinner oso cant rub

A says:
she where will let u use tina la

B says:
urs colour pencil then

A says:
spoil her hand

B says:
i say 1 then 1 1... she whr dare say 2

A says:
real de jolin tsai 's there gt my signature de..cos i F her b4..LOL

B says:
ya lo
u F the fake 1 and F the fake 1 again
hahahaha

A says:
nope
real de

B says:
aiya

A says:
i go taiwan F her ok

B says:
i know i say 1 is real de la
ur taiwan fake 1

A says:
=.=

B says:
my 1 at her hse F
her office F

A says:
u her boss ar

B says:
even when he was acting i use the dressing room F

A says:
HE?

B says:
OMG HOW U KNOW!!

A says:
SHEMALE AR
LOL

B says:
she
she

A says:
LOL
LOL
GAYYY

B says:
my keyboard very hard
ya la ya la

A says:
eww

B says:
cos jolin tsai wan try F ppl ma
so she wear the plastic
hhaaha

A says:
F ur there lor mean
LOL

B says:
F mouth la

A says:
HAHA
BLOWJOB!!!!

B says:
haih
wat to do
she wan ma
i cant say no sometime

A says:
HAHAHA
so cham ar u

B says:
she say if i don let her she will don go acting wor

A says:
my jolin like a nice girl listen to my orders

B says:
later so many ppl heart broken bcos of me
not good la
that 1 sure fake 1
hahahha

A says:
hw u know
she good girl ar

B says:
cos jolin wont listen to ppl like u
haha
oi
diam la
go bath la
i oso want bath

2 comments:

  1. yaya..very funny..haha..cos B type wrong..A take chance to ejek him

    ReplyDelete