Sunday, March 28, 2010

WHAT??

wasai...jz nw so paiseh....act like this de...few days ago..at fb saw 1 girl d profile...then i tot she is my tuition fren lai de..then go add her lo..aftr few days she accept liao thn i str8 ask her she tuition at where...mana tau she dint reply me ==''...ok fine...so today i find her again...thn i ask her d same thing...then she say :

Girl: u r
Me: i m me la
Girl: huh
Me:u tuition at ptac de ar?
Girl: nop..where tat place
Me:okok...anggerik

................sibeh malu.......................(i bet u all wana know who is tat girl)...nah nt gonna tel u all..=p kekekekeke.....

waaaa...1week so fast over ady...i feel like i m wasting my time doing useless stuff...hope can chnge my attitude..if i keep on like this..i will suffer in the end....2molo gona start skul n i still dun quite understand form5 syllabus....especially akaun..arghh!!!!!!!....must find her teach me ler...


Since you went away hasn't been the same
In my heart all i got is pain
Could it be that i play the game
To loose you, i cant maintain
Sunlight moonlight you lit my life
Realize in the night while love shines....bright
Cant let you go we were meant for forever baby let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment