Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Appreciate

today wake up aftr an evening nap...found out tat my 'pak leong'( my dad's bro's wife) gt cancer n left 3-5months life aftr she checked doctor today..that cancer its about a baby's head tat big..its already the 3rd stage..really sad to know this news...nvr taut she need to go ady so fas...the last time she come to my hse still very energetic...haih..tat time she sleep in my room n sneez alot..until i hv to go to the hall n sleep...thn keep on saying ' waa..if she come my hse again i need to go to the hall n sleep again lor??' ....nw i dun think i will be able to sleep in a same room wif her anymore...veryy regret....she early2 oso gt back pain ady de...its actually the symptoms of the cancer...but everyone nvr knew it was cancer..tot jz jz normal pain..still..she will cut the cancer away to get live for more few weeks or days..but budget really high...if they need help..i will reach out my helping hands n help them out...its about LIFE..

so my frens outside there...appreciate everyone tat is around u eventhough u n tat person's relationship isn't tat close..appreciate ur parents especially..u will regret once they leave u...i dint treat my parents very well this whole year..so i will try to chnge this attitude...everyone will die...its jz the matter of time...so pls..appreciate them wif love and care so that u dun regret next time..i will see u all soon..chaoz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment