Sunday, April 11, 2010

ouch!!!

waa..kinda long time no blog ady ...its about 1week+ i think..forget when is my last post...okokokokokok ytd n today chat wif all kind of frens..gt gud fren, best fren, okok fren, fake fren(jz kidding), n those fren tat make me laugh..i mean really laugh out...haih.........saw alot of my frens blog..they look like facing alot problems n difficulties...wish can help but lazy....cos i oso hv my own problem to solve..tomolo is skul AGAIN =.='' n my hair is kinda long..act my hair nt long la..jz alot oni ma haiyo...hope tazri wouldn't say anything about my hair le since i get high marks in his subjek keke..ohya..my mouth 3ULCER!!!! 1 left side, 1 right side, n 1 under my toungue!!! >.< my fren say if put salt will pain like 10min n can omost fall down tears....for me leh ....not pain wan la...pain like 10sec oni...haih..i superman ma...no tears drop down oso...geng le me!! 2molo u all see me sure can tok more abit lar...tats my life for this week.....n it SUCKS on weekdays n weekend kinda NICE ...ok la see u all soon~~chaoz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment