Monday, June 28, 2010

T.T..less on9

haih..my cpu rosak jor..cos of d power supply lor..mayb this few days cant on9..need wait my sis no use her laptop oni can on9 le..add math projek rushing me wor..yao mou gao cho ar..my cpu rosak oni call me do this thing..o0o..at home really sien leh..summore very tired cos keep on catching FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 secara "LIVE"..ltr holland sure win one la..no need say..jz see win hw many oni ma..

then i bet wif my fren spain v portugal tat match...he portugal , i spain....he gimme 1/2 goal..hope i win ler..u all must pray for me leh..i lose i blame u all ar cos no pray for me >.<.....anime i watch until latest episode jor..kns...nw mayb wan find other manga read ler..duwan watch video..waste my time oni..ok la..i dun tink i wan 2 tok anymore liao..nex time i post i sekali post mai my result..now left AKAUN not yet take oni..sei fo lor...no fail i oso syukur..^^..

No comments:

Post a Comment