Friday, July 9, 2010

UNHAPPPY...but also HAPPY

unhappy thing : my cpu 's mother board reli rosak ady n d worse thing is other stall no sell this brand jor.. tat guy who help me fix my cpu ady ask alot stall but no hv...if until mondy oso dun hv need waste money buy new 1..=='' ...i ady very poor ar..duwan waste anymore money jor!!


happy things : yea!!! i got no.1 in class..so happy...1st n mayb last time in my life..keke..then hor..ytd when smsing wif my fren , my ah sou come in n gimme rm 100 as a reward for my good studies...lol...then jz nw aftr come bck frm skul for hari bicara akademik..my bro turn to gimme rm 100 as a reward too ^^...so lucky nia..'' welldone, keep up d good work'' says my bro..ngek ngek^^

haih this few days damn sien le at home..but luckily ytd got go ply bdminton wif frens..ok le..blog next time ler...byee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment